Royal Philips is a diversified technology company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation. Our health care business makes up 42% of our global sales revenue.
With a century of history and more than 450 innovative products and services, we are ready to meet today’s challenges in healthcare by creating solutions that deliver better care to more people at lower cost.
Clinical research associate
Responsibilities / Job Summary
• Handle qualification, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites in compliance with the approved protocol.
• Communication with the medical site staff including coordinators, clinical research physicians and their site staff
• Maintain Medical record and research source documentation verification against case report form data, including informing the site staff of any entry errors, ensuring good documentation practices are being adhered to and communicating protocol deviations appropriately per SOPs, GCP and applicable regulatory requirements
• Verification that the investigator is enrolling only eligible subjects
• Review Regulatory document
• Investigational product/drug accountability and inventory
• Review and verify of adverse events, serious adverse events, concomitant medications and corresponding illnesses to confirm accurate data reporting in accordance with the protocol
• Strategize the clinical research site’s patient recruitment and retention success and offering suggestions for improvement
• Monitoring the reports and follow-up letters for different sites
Performs other duties as assigned by management
• Bachelor degree in Health or life science related field
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office
• Strong communication and presentation is advantageous.