The company was formed in January 2017 with a strength of 2 employees and we now have a working staff of 85+ employees. We have witnessed almost two-fold growth every month since inception.
Our aim is to change the dynamics of the Market Research industry by providing quality intelligence backed by data. Any requirement for market forecasting is fulfilled by our exclusive quantitative and analytics driven intelligence. Decision makers can now rely on our distinct data gathering methods to get factual market forecasting and detailed analysis. Our process is meticulously planned and executed in order to use maximum resources and explore the market for getting genuine insights. The prime focus is to get reliable data based on large samples of the population to analyse using Data Analytics techniques.
Reports Monitor, a brand of SBG, is a repository of syndicated reports published by leading authors worldwide. SBG also encompasses of a division called Straits Research which is growth consulting and advisory firm. This division is was launched in Q4 2017.
Business Development Manager
Responsibilities / Job Summary
1. Develop warm and cold leads and build a robust new business pipeline
2. Develop case studies and other professionally created sales collateral
3. Creating a detailed approach that is updated regularly and shared with management
4. Outbound prospecting via email, phone and face to face meetings; Account Management
5. Contribute to the overall development of the company, in terms of positioning in the market
6. Participate in account brainstorming and media strategy development
7. Build and maintain detailed knowledge of the sectors our clients/prospects work in
8. Create links and develop effective working relationships with appropriate 3rd parties
9. Attend networking events/seminars to maximise awareness of the Navigate brand
10. Working alongside the Client Services Director to identify opportunities with current clients
11. Working closely with internal teams to ensure smooth of integration campaigns
12. Making a significant contribution to the company’s bottom line (increase in profit)