The company was formed in January 2017 with a strength of 2 employees and we now have a working staff of 85+ employees. We have witnessed almost two-fold growth every month since inception.
Our aim is to change the dynamics of the Market Research industry by providing quality intelligence backed by data. Any requirement for market forecasting is fulfilled by our exclusive quantitative and analytics driven intelligence. Decision makers can now rely on our distinct data gathering methods to get factual market forecasting and detailed analysis. Our process is meticulously planned and executed in order to use maximum resources and explore the market for getting genuine insights. The prime focus is to get reliable data based on large samples of the population to analyse using Data Analytics techniques.
Reports Monitor, a brand of SBG, is a repository of syndicated reports published by leading authors worldwide. SBG also encompasses of a division called Straits Research which is growth consulting and advisory firm. This division is was launched in Q4 2017.
Responsibilities / Job Summary
- Architect, design and develop UI for enterprise life cycle management software of Applications.
- Deliver best of the class UI experience to the customers.
- Build reusable UI components, ensuring that UI code base is scalable and maintainable.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Have a vision to quickly identify and understand the benefits of new technologies.
- Producing products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Plans site design by clarifying goals.
- Designing function layout ideas.
- Develop site navigation by categorizing content.
- Experience with React.js and redux with a solid understanding of MVC is highly desirable.